ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MONTHLY STYLING EVENT SHOW


Hello, everyone! Friday night was the Classic With Style monthly styling even show.  These shows are so much fun getting to see all of our creative outfits in one night.  Our CWS family is so close and we are all so much fun.  We always have a great time  when we get together and that includes that night as well.  In between Ladysunfire Erin's snoopy laughs, Nickle Sparrowtree's foolishness, Anrol's tight schedule, we all pulled together helping each other,  especially me,  and put on a wonderful show!  There were three awards given out last night first.. OUR MOST STYLISH FOR THE MONTH AWARD.. goes to...
Zahaira Maesar!!! She wowed us all month with her amazing styles.. and her final one for Batwoman shown here.
The next award given out was the EMPLYEE OF THE MONTH AWARD.. and it went to our lovely Laylah Lecker!! She inspires all of us and works so hard to keep all of us models on track and graciously teaches us to be our best in her learnings and by example!! Your the best Laylah!!!
The final award was the MOST PRESTIGOUS MODEL AWARD.. Anrol Anthony announces: Let me tell you something.. The prestigious winner tonight.  I see her on the nightly styling event, she come with a good spirit and her creative outfit done.. Win and loose .. you will see her/ happy and come back again to our next styling event.  She expected to be stunning in appearance, able to take direction, charming, graceful, gracious, kind, courteous, and talented.   Models ought to have a "great" of goodness that people want to be around,  they are people magnets and not just by physical beauty and is not done by just body and skill, but for what's inside,
: and the Ms Prestigious Model is..... Please let's all congratulate Ms Lopez Fairlady!!!

and to my surprise!! I WON!! What an Honor!!! I love my CWS Family and I thank you all for your support and encouragement.  Stay tuned to my next frolic xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment