ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

CHRISTMAS BIZARRE HAIR!

Check out the latest release just in time for the holidays!!..Magic Christmas by Bizarre Hair!.. Two different styles in one box!! 19 different colors to choose from and free hairbases!!..
 
 Look how lovely this updo is with all the Christmas trimmings!  A georgus lighted tree, surround by a wreath, bows and bulbs, dangling with joy!!
For those of you anxiously awaiting Santa.. look at this Reindeer style!! So cute!! Wear them this way or mix it up.. different attachments come with this hair too! Get it here!! http://junlong%20(187,32,51)/ Stay tuned for my next Frolic!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment