ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

LOVECATS!

Today I floated around in the clouds being a heavenly angel in LoveCats outfit Celestial outfit.  Not only do you feel heavenly but it makes your body look heavenly as well.  Easy adjustable prims that make the outfit fit great and snug against your body and beautiful delicate lace hiding your special parts. Included in this outfit is matching bracelets, garters, halo, and wings.  Don't forget the matching boots! Knee high lace up high heel boots! A ballerina point and Lacy tassels on the back! Lovely!! Be an angel today and get yours here! LoveCats Island (98,95,1029) Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment