ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Monday, August 1, 2011

WAITING FOR THE RESULTS

Hello everyone!!  I thought I would let you know what I've been up to the last few days.  Right now I am waiting on the results from two new contest that I have entered.  The Vanity Hair Fair Contst!  Unfortunately I only had one of the hairs that was eligible for the entry, and against all my temptations.. I didnt go and get more but I love this hair.  The Soil colored updo is glamorous with delicate pearls weaved through out.. I think I took on an orinetal look in this pic.  So pray I win!!! lol 

Alos I entered into the NYLON FEST contest where they are looking for a model to advertise panyhose and lingerie.. So I had to submit some photos of me and my legs..whoooo sexy!!! Here are some pics.. Pray I win that too!!! lol Im a starving artist!!! I need it!! lol.. Ok love you guys.. I love that I can share my adventures with you as a model..
Stay tuned to see what I get into next and what kind of Frollicing Im gonna be doing! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment