ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BIZARRE HAIR

Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!!! lol.. Check out this cool hairdo from Bizarre Hair called Pumpkin.  I love how this designer sculpts the hair into all kinds of styles!  This is perfect for your Fall or Halloween look.  I took some picks of my Frolic through the Pumpkin Patch!! This hair comes with 19 different colors and matching hairbases.  Shown in the pics is the Platinum. I put together a fall outfit with Morea's Style Casual Collection.  A lacy, long sleeve, ruffly, blouse called Corey Brown-Pearl.  It also comes with this crop jacket in brown, and with fur collar. perfect for the chilly nights of Fall.  I wore Aleida's Gurli high waisted, corduroy pants in Mustard.  For those Fall leaves i run through with Finesmith's Journey boots in orange leather.  I also wore Finesmith's Seeing Colors ring OPY, and Let it Drop earrings.  Run out and get yours today and make up your fun style. http://junlong%20(187,32,51)/




No comments:

Post a Comment