ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

KAWAII DOLLS [KD]

We had a cold week with temperatures -15 degrees below zero.  But I stayed stylish and warm with this seasoned sweater by CAT SAHARA.  This warm,wide collar, off the shoulder sweater with appropriate for the weather snow flakes!.. I was snugly all day.!  I styled it with EARTH AND SKY DESIGN "Glittering Jewel Scarf, PRISM's "Journey Denim Jeans", TRES BEAU'S "Snowflake hat", BAX's "Prestige White Leather boots" LADY MOR'S "Blue Ali" diamond necklace. Check out all of her styles at her store [Kawaii Dolls] here  Queen Island (174,92,3250)  Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment