ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Lybra New Release!

Lybra has a lot of new releases this week and I am so excited to be able to style them for you.  Lay your eyes on this Mesh beauty called "Jamee". My senses are alive with this dress.  I feel like the cherry blossoms coming into bloom for spring.  The soft, white, ruched material, drapes over my body with twiggy accents that flow around your legs.  Fuchsia and Purples dance in and out of the folds as you move.  I feel connected with nature when I wear this design.  Get yours here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Triumph%20Island/145/53/1002
 and stay tuned to my next Frolilc xoxoxo
Gown-Lybra "Jamee"
Hair-Bliss Hair "Renee"
Hair Piece-Finesmith "Black Bride"
Jewelery-Gems and Kisses "Ego"
Makeup-Loovus Dzevavor "Lux Lips Fuscia"

No comments:

Post a Comment