ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

LYBRA AND FASHION ART FAIR

Imprison me with your words.  Chain me up so that I am bound to you.  Fill my heart with dreams, then take it away so that I keep bleeding love. Encase my head with your pretty lies so that I might not see the slave I have become to your intoxicating illusion. Lybra "Captive Heart" Women's exclusive FashionArt.
Hurry and run to get this piece of art that is soooo haute at the Fashion Art Fair http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Legal%20Insanity%203/127/129/22 there is only 2 days left!! Open till May 31st 2014.  I would love to see what kind of art this outfit makes come out of you.. Leave a comment and show me yours! Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxoox


No comments:

Post a Comment