ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

LYBRA!

Get lost in the beauty of this gown by Lybra called "Abigal". Tonight I feel like a portrait drenched in the soft layers of this design.  Draped on your body in a perfect fit in soft pastel colors of blue, pink and sand.  Strapless to show off the subtle sensuous curves of your decollete which goes perfect with the a sweet updo. This gown is perfect for many occasions such as a garden party, ball room dance, or even a bride's maid. Go and get yours here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Triumph%20Island/193/59/952
Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment