ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Lovecats!

New from Lovecats is exotic "Jalilah". This silky ensemble is cool and light.  Showing off your upper body with a cut out, sweet heart style, corseted top.  Trimmings in silver give you a gladiator look that shimmers.  Soft, flowing. wide silk pants style it up and wrap tight at the ankles. Comfy and sexy together.  

Included in this outfit are matching necklace, bracelets and shoes for high Slink feet. It is available in a variety of colors as shown here is white and pink, also red, purple, black and teal.


Run on down to Lovecats and get yours and stay tuned for my next Frolic xoxox

Outfit1- Lovecats "Jalilah" White
Hair-Diva Hair "Tomoko" Catseye
Eye Ornament - Finesmith "Desire Lash Jewel"
Lipstick- LD Cosmetics "Luxe Lips" Plantinum

Outfit2  - Lovecats "Jalilah" Pink
Hair - Bliss Hair "Destiny" Champagne (retired)
Lipstick- F&TJ "Soft Pink Lady Lips" (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment