ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

GHEE AT FAD!

Run on down to Fad and get the new sophisticated look from Ghee called "Sherlock Suit" in Viridian color.  This perfectly, fitting mesh suit, hugs all your curves with a long pencil skirt.  A wrap vest over a sexy corset gives the the illusion of being slim and tall.  It also gives a delicious peek a boo of your cleavage under the cropped shawl.  This outfit fits Fad's Cycle 6 them of Wrap up and Fall down.  This greenish color is so warm and inviting making you look like the smartest girl in town. There is also mesh body applier for Maitreya.

Also there are Ghee's "Fall 14 T-bar Heels" In Viridian color.  Cute, leather, high slink heels with crocodile detail imprinted all over in a fabulous patterned.




This is available at the FAd event until November 25th so don't miss it. Other colors in this outfit will be available at the main store after the event. Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxoox

Event-FAD
Outfit-Ghee "Sherlock Suit" Viridian
Shoes-Ghee "Fall 14 T-bar Heels" Viridian
Hair-Truth Hair "Georgina" Champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment