ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Friday, July 15, 2011

STYLING EVENTS


Wow.. so great to get back to normal..These past couple days.. I've been busy and getting back to the grind at CWS.. I went to finally learn the new Blue stage and got lots of warm welcome backs which was nice... Then I was back in to Styling, where either im on a hot streak.. or Im getting lucky lol.. Two days ago  I won third place in the tatoo competion.along with Nickle Sparrowtree in second and Sassylassye in first.  I arrived wearing Fishnets.. cuz I'VE GOT MY DAYS MIXED UP! lol. I then switched and put together an outfit and styling card within literally 10 minutes and won even still!!! WAS AWESOME!   Then yesterdayI did Styling again for the theme Marilyn Monroe and won second!!! woot.. along with the lovely SD, with third place and Marya Bloch with first!  So Tonight is the Glamours Bussiness Suit competion with an awesoem prize..1st  place $5000L!!!   and working with Chop Zuey!!Im shooting for that!  So lets pray my winning streak stays with me as I move up the ladder this week!! Im so excited!! I love CWS.. and you to can get in on these fun events by joining our Photo Contest.  Its only $25L to start in and give you free basic modeling training and access to all these nightyly Styling Events.  Please Contact Anrol Anthony or my self and we can get  your started or point you in the right direction!  I'll keep you posted on the outcome tonight..and let you know about my next Frolic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment