ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

UNITED STYLING CARD FASHION SHOW

WOW!! I feel soo accomplished!! I know it really has been a long time.. since my last post and, YES!!! all this time I've been working on the United show!  Finally it is over but it was a truely awesome experience.  A never been done before fashion show for a good cause.  As  you would expect there were many mishaps.. lots of confusion, tons of stress, but we pushed through!!! Prissy Price had this vision and I am so proud to have been part of it!  I think each year will get better and bigger!  WE'VE LIVED AND LEARNED HERE! We raised money for RELAY FOR LIFE and I hope and pray that you all show  you compassion for charity and go to the UNITED STORE and buy some of the beautiful, creative outfits that these designers have all put together. 
I want to give big prompts to each person on my team *MODA HERMOSA*(haute couture team 2).  You guys were amazing!!! I am so proud of all of you ... Even though we was at a lost for the first couple months,  even though we had fighs, everyone honored thier commitment and we really pulled together and put our passion for charity to work and finished the goal. 
We had Nefertiti Kimagawa, Journey Mclaglen of "Prism"  and Sunshine Lemure of "Sunshine Diamonds", who were some of our designers that was so graciously helping us pull clothes and jewlery out of their closets!! Thank you so much for your cooperation!
Special thanks to another one of our designers Missbehavin Neva of " Image Reflections" for sticking with me through all of it.. being by my side, putting in as much of the work as I did,  the whole time.  We encouraged each other and lifted each other up when the going got rough! Love you for that! 
Our shape designer, Anara Lurra was on the ball and got all of our shapes done right away, and was one of our most awesome cheerleaders in the show!! YOUR AWESOME GIRL!!! 
 Actually both of these ladies were my party goers and were present for most of the three day show!! WOOhooo, now thats what I call support! 
Another designer Nicki Vervain of " Hot and Sparkling Fashion" did  a great job keeping me laughing with her humor and cooperation in outfit coordination and  her expertise in queing for  us.
Sy Whitesong one of our models... thanks for helping me keep the faith, when I thought I was gonna pull my hair out and wanted to quit.
Opal Lei  for working so hard on our photography at the last minute and for stepping in and helping personally with our team and I know she helped others as well.
Slidin Dreadlow our awesome DJ for making our part soo hip and fun with the best mixes..and I also know he donated alot more of his time to help out in other areas of the show!! THANKS SO MUCH xox
Prissy Price and Kat Svenska for talkign with me on Skype and keeping my sanity, when I was on the verge of a break down.. For all thier hard work and for not throwing in the towell and sticking it through till the end for a fabulous dream!
Even though it was so hard putting together this show.. we've learned alot and I truely believe that in the comming years if it is continued it will be one of the most faboulous shows ever! I look forward to participating again. 
Thank you all for being understanding with me, when I said ..busy .. working on fashion show.. for months..lol and for supporting me through it all.. Im looking forward to getting back to normal and searchin for my NEXT FROLIC!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment