ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS

Hello everyone! October is breast cancer awareness month and I look a few pics to show my support.
Big or Small Save Them All.  Save the TaTas... If you don't know how, I'm sure I can find an examiner for you for Free lol... Also here is a sexy cute way to show you how in the video in this link.. you gatta watch it  http://youtu.be/VsyE2rCW71o 1ol ... I am also taking part in the Pretty Bald in Pink Campaign and as soon as get my pic back from the photographer, I'll share that with you too.. Stay tuned for my next Frolic xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment