ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FANTASY FASHION SHOW

This weekend, I attended a beautiful, amazing stunning show that left my jaw dropped open.. It was the Fantasy
Introduction of the first brand "club Mermaid"  Club mermaid has provided Japanese second Life users by beautiful and fantastical Mermaid shows to help us expand. How to enjoy the fantasy world as as mermaids and fairies.
Flamboyant Mermaid costumes were produced for the fantasy mermaid show mainly in world with numerous releases.
That let you enjoy lovely costumes became widely popular.
They released four new lines at this show.

The next brand is “Pas De Deux"
[13:48]   Sora Tatham: "Pas De Deux" Fairies and mermaid costume store which is long-established popularity in Japan.
Pas De Deux brand as a means of paired male and female parts in ballet dancing,
Whenever you move, a beautiful wings, dresses and mermaid tails are casually swinging. it is like an elegant and gorgeous ballet costume.





The next brand is “Love Cats"
"Love cats" has made cute and sexy cat series costumes. lately they develop into Fairy costume from  cat costume and also release it.
Fantasy fairy costume becomes cute and sexy style when Love cats handle it.



The last brand is "Violator"! Feel of high class Haute Couture, artistic beauty, swaying tentacles and unique masks. A brand known for its unique and special world that no one has ever seen before. The gowns and coats are not only elegant nor is it only attractive, but with mysterious decorations and tentacles, it gives an intense impact to those who sees and wears it.




Gorgeous outfits.. perfect models and stunning back drops for this show.. so if you want to feed your fantasy desires.. Especially for this HALLOWEEN season, check out some of these shops!  Stay tuned to my next frolic! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment