ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

CARISMA CREATIONS

Hello Ladies ;) Look at this beautiful, elegant, sky blue, gown called Fairy Dress by Carisma Creations.  This sweetheart, neckline shows off your sensuality so delicately, and the fun,  full, embroidered, floor length, skirt swirls around you with every movement. . A fun dress for any formal occasion.  This can also be worn as a flirty mini.  Come and get yours for the low price of $299L. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mall/68/141/37 Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment