ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

AD CREATIONS @ HORROR HAUTE

Check out this lovely New Fashion from AD CREATIONS.. called BALANCE.  This wonderful designer creates off of her feelings.  Can you keep your mood, fear, desires, passion, anger in BALANCE? This outfit can be worn in a couple delicious ways!  I Styled this outfit with the stunning, Starry boots from Drakke!  http://slurl.com/secondlife/CSW%20Island/171/113/23  Stay tuned to my next Frolic xxox

The Eldergoth Macabre & Dead Dolls have teamed up to bring Horror Haute, a monthly sales event that will take place at the end of each calendar month. For one week each participating store will offer an item for a low price of 50L, 100L or 200L.
January's Horror Haute event will be from the 25th until the 31st.
For this month AD Creations doll house have made
BALANCE only 200L$
The box contains face tattoo, shirt, pants, hat, gloves, jacket and 2 type of prims eyelashes.


No comments:

Post a Comment