ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Carisma Creations

Hello everyone. I wanted to let you know what I been up to .. Currently I am a competition for dance.. called Dancing with the Stars, from Classic with style.. I wish you would all take a look at the video on you tube and if you like my part.. leave a comment and say you Vote for #3..I really need your help. here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMzwx98MpQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLC4148EE3846DD4A8

Also check out this wonderful outfit from Carisma Creations!Capris Coat in Paprika color.  Such a beautiful color, and great casual wear for your running around with friends or shopping..Go check it out and get yours here! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bressig21/182/100/24.. Stay tuned to my next Frolic xox

1 comment:

  1. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole look of your website is great, well the content material!

    ReplyDelete