ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CARISMA CREATIONS!

Hello everyone check out this new full outfit from Carisma Creations!  This is a unisex outfit. Ladies add your accessories to make it more stylish and Men well you know keep it simple.  Warm, cozy, teal,  v-neck sweater and white washed jeans.  Perfect for that relaxing day, walking on the beach, lounging around, or even for a day shopping with the girls.. stop in and get yours today! ONLY $99 L! Stay tuned to my next Frolic xxoxoxo
                                            http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mall/65/143/37

1 comment:

  1. This was really a fascinating subject, I am very lucky to have the ability to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this page in order that I might come back one other time.

    ReplyDelete