ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Monday, December 26, 2011

PEACE ON EARTH HUNT

Merry Christmas Everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful day with your love ones!  I wanted to share with you another fun Free gift you can get this Holiday Season in the Peace on Earth Hunt.  Look for the globe in the store and get this fun Cloud Stool. Sit high up in the sky and have the best view!  The poseball script is made by Sin Toshi, creator of 'vMotional', best couple animations in SL <3 Please visit her store, and stay tuned to my next Frolic xox
 http://slurl.com/secondlife/Akasha/171/62/2059

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete