ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Friday, December 30, 2011

PEACE ON EARTH HUNT

Hello everyone!! Make sure you go and get this fabulous, gold, with diamond accents, necklace and earrings set from Timeless Designs by JoJo.  Guess what?? ITS FREE!!! Just go to her store and find the Globe for the Peace on Earth Hunt! Check out all the other lovely jewlery she has to offer as well.  What a wonderful set to add the glam to your New Years outfit!  Stay tuned to my next frolic xoxo http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vade%20Mecum/142/109/27

No comments:

Post a Comment