ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

SYS SIX MONTH OF SKINS CONTEST

Hello everyone I wanted to share with you my latest contest.  Unfortunately I didn't win ;(.  I want to thank you all for coming down and voting for me.  I may enter it again for next month. Here is my pic with the November Skin Nyu.  I want to say Congratulations on the November Winner Caer Cale!  Get your copy of Nyu Skin at sYs! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wave%20Beach/23/134/22  Take your chances and see if you can style next months skin KIERA which is 50% off right now! Stay tuned for my next Frolic xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment