ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

LOVECATS!

Look at this lovely new outfit from LoveCats called Chandraja.  Beautiful teal and gold colors wrap around your body as you softly move around in your world.  An excellent choice of silks for you subs out there or a eye catching costume for you belly dancers.  Also included are this exquist jewlery.  Earrings, neclace, bracelets, anklets, nose ring, chain and diadem. I feel like I am so graceful when I walk in this outfit.. Go and get yours at   LoveCats Island (98,95,1028). Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment