ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Monday, February 11, 2013

BIZARRE HAIR

Look at this awesome style called Mystic from Bizarre Hair!  Be sophisticated, be intricate  be sexy.. make up your own style with the beautiful piece of art  updo.  Remember it comes in 17 different colors and matching hairbases!  I styled mine with a little oriental look some wonderful painted skin from [sYs]  Candy skin, and sexy top from .Shi called Chinoi. Run and get your hair here! Junlong (174,39,51) Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete