ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Monday, December 16, 2013

CHELLATRIX

I would like to Introduce to you my most recent Designer that I feel priveledged to blog for Chellatrix!!! I met the amazingly beautiful Crista Wellens(Chillicalifornia) at the MW Christmas party and now I'm honored to show off her designs. 
First let me show you her THE VICE DRESS-"White Classic". I wanted to create a classic look and keep it pretty simple.  But you do not look plain at all in the perfect fitting Mesh dress.  It hugs your curves in all the right places and had a color band at the knee to englongate your body. You will look timeless in this Style.  I accessorized with HOUSE OF BENINGBOROUGH hat "Lola" on top of BIZARRE HAIR's "roses" , Classic black heels from REDGRAVE and "Gold teardrops and diamonds" from  ALIENBEAR DESIGN.
The Vice Dress also comes in White Polka.  With this styling I aslo keep a classic look with a bit of flare.. A girl in polka dots is sure to get noticed.  With this look at me look I had add some modern flare with leather knee high boots from Vida and a eyecatching, feathered hat from ALIEDA.  Classic pearls from Ispachi and JK Trends and bangles from Image Reflections.  Classic gloves from H&S.  Make sure you get these high fashion outfits and show off your style here at her Marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/150239?id=150239
Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment