ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Monday, December 30, 2013

ELEGANT WITH LYBRA!

Today I would like to feature my newest designer to blog for Lybra!  I'm so excited to showcase these lovely designs. For my first post lay your eyes on this sharp, elegant full length Mesh gown called "Raven".  The silky material flows so gracefully down your body and entices with every move.  The deep V-neck shows off your sensuality while over the shoulder sleeves gives you grace.  Ruffles and flowers in black, accents each shoulder but shown here I choose a one shoulder style.

                         Look how with every pose the gown hugs all your curves for a perfect fit.
You will love how you feel knowing the details of this gown will be the envy of your night.  You can get yours here at the in SL store SaliMar (148,215,502) or on the Marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/117643
                                                      Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment