ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Monday, October 6, 2014

GHEE FALL14

Fall is my favorite time of year.  It is the greatest because you can be warm enough to look fabulous without having to put a coat on.  The changing colors of the season and the steady stream of wind are what makes me fall in love.  What a perfect time to upgrade your wardrobe with a fantastic new collection  from Ghee.  Fall14 is a genius collaboration between the creative designers,  Beatrice Serendipity and Warm Clarity.
 Inspired by the idea of dramatic opulence, the collection uses fine wools, fur, embossed leather, knit, velvet and satin textures combined in a deep rich color palette inspired by the AW14/15 Pantone Colour Trends.
To start off my review of the Fall14 Collection I wear "Cognac Cowlneck Mini Dress" (tights not included).   A long sleeved outfit  in Cypress - muddy grey green, decorated with Saffron - deep yellow/gold, and  Cognac - rich brown.  Perfect for my day at the lake as I terrace the property in the new Ghee "Couture Boots"  for Slink High Feet. They come in high gloss black leather with stunning ribbon laces and bow detailing - they include a color change HUD for the laces and bow giving you 11 color options in one, and are materials enabled.  
You can check out all of the Fall14 Collection and put together your Autumn styles here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Qeestein/61/198/1501 .  Also take part in the AUTUMN LEAVES HUNT! Yes that is right, the Autumn Leaves Collection is a hunt in the main store.  27 Items for only 10L a piece!  Until November 30th! You can find hints on the Ghee blog http://ghee-sl.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/spruce-up-your-fall-wardrobe-with.html . Stay tuned to my next Frolic to see more of the awesome collection.xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment