ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

GHEE!

It is getting chilly out there.  The air is cooling off the wind is getting brisker.  My favorite time of the year.  The time when I can bundle up without wearing a coat and being all bulky.  Ghee has in their new collection Fall14 the perfect outfit for this kind of weather. "Fall Fur Trim Tunic" in Classic Mix color of a vibrant black currant purple, and Fog, a  pale grey. This Mesh outfit give you a layered look with a  long sleeved, cowl necked sweater under an A line Tunic made of fine wool to keep you warm.  I also took off the chill by wearing Ghee's "Aluminum" Thermal Kit,  ribbed knitted leggings in Cypress, a muddy grey green color.  Don't forget the show off your style with matching Ghee "Fall14 Couture Boots" Knee high and made for Slink High feet you can customize the laces to match any outfit.  Go and get yours here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Qeestein/52/192/1501 and Stay Tuned to my next Frolic xoxo



Skin- Hush http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/HUSH/128/167/26
Hair- Diva Hair "Judy" http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CalanDiva/131/154/24
Lips- Eye Candi Bareskin Lipstick-"Katy" Light purple https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/40055
Eyeshadow-Infinity Makeup "Sexy Eyes" in Purple Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment