ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Monday, January 12, 2015

LOOVUS DZEVAVOR!

I had a wonderful opportunity to guest model for an Ad for Loovus Dzevavor! She is introducing her new line of the year and there is much excitement over it.  The set that I was shown in here is the Chill Collection.  It is made up by  three Mesh dresses shown below.  First I wear the "Simone Dress" in Marsala color.  This long sleeve, high neck, Tunic dress is a fit comfortable for any body type.  Great outfit for a fun time out on the town.
 Hair-LetLuka "SCARLET"
Skin-Hush
The dress pictured below in the ad that I am wearing is the "Saldana Dress" also in Marsala color.  this three quartered sleeved, drop waist dress has flair and style on a professional looking outfit.  Perfect for your day at work.
Hair-Rowne "Tilda" Light Blonde
Skin-Hush
Lips-Eye Candi "Katy" Frosty Pink
Last but not least is the "Del Ray Dress" in Glacier color.  This v-neck collared, buttoned down,  shirt dress with included belt is just what you were looking for to hang out shopping on a casual day with friends.
Hair-Catwa "bing"
Skin-Hush
Lips-[[LD]] Cosmetics "Luxe lips" Platinum

Also pictured in the Ad are the new Slink, open toed, high heeled, sandal from Loovus called "Sanctuary Heel" Perfect fit!  All dresses and shoes come in a variety of colors.  Check out the new store and my add on the wall here! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Synapse/214/208/2002 Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment