ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Razmataz Art!

I applied for a job to do a Vendor pic for a new pose.  If you know me, I love seeing my picture on the wall of a store! That is why I started into modeling. 
This company is Razmataz Art, Pose and Animation.  I even got paid! whoot!  Sexy and Erotic.  The designer Melonie Romano is a very nice lady who encourages opinions and feedback on the poses she makes.  She took my criticism very well and is making adjustments before it come out for sale! Keep your eye out for it and hopefully more of my work with her company! Stay tuned for my next Frolic! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment