ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

GHEE GIRL CHALLENGE 2

I got my coffee and I'm all ready to start the day. With the weather so cold where I live, I am happy to have something warm to wear.  This long sleeved, cowl neck, "Sweater dress" in Waffle color,  from Ghee is just the coziness I need.  This outfit is comfortable with two front pockets, and textured with great designed stripes. Snugly yet stylish is how I am today.  Available in a variety of colors.  I am also wearing "ss2015 Canvas", knee high boots.  These mesh, flat footed boots are perfect for the snow drifts that I will have to maneuver around on my way to work. Don't break your ankle wearing heels and keep your feet from getting wet!  A color hud allows me to make a wide selection of combinations to personalize my style. These Items are available at the HISPSTER FAIR from now until Febuary 15, 2015.  Make sure you check it out. 


Dress-Ghee "Sweater Dress" Waffle
Boots-Ghee"ss2015 Canvas Boots"with Color Changing HUD
Manicure-Ghee "Fall14 Matte Manicure" Cypress
Hair-Truth "Monica" Champagne
Eyeshadow-SHYMS "Passion Makeup Glitter"
EyeCandi- "Bareskin Eyeshadow" Fancy Brown
Lips-EyeCandi "Bareskin Lipstick" Katie Light Cafe

Wait a minute.. I have to change. Maybe I should wear "Ice Stripe"?  Soft shades of blues always look good. I can even wear this sweater dress without the cowl neck to become more casual. Paired with Ghee Manicure.(Sold separately)
Dress-Ghee "Sweater Dress" Ice Stripe
Boots- Ghee "ss2015 Canvas Boots"with Color Changing HUD
Manicure-Ghee "Fall14 Matte Manicure" Colbolt
Hair-Bliss Hair-"Destiny Hair" Champagne (Retired)
Eyeshadow-INFINITY "Sexy Eyes" Mignight Magic and Starlight
Lips-[LD] Cosmetics-"Luxe Lips" Platinum
Necklace- JeSuis-"Boheme Necklace"

This even comes with no strips at all. Up the stairs I go again. So I can go and make up my own style with all the colors I want when I wear "Pure". I get a plain white palette to build on and show my artistry.
Dress-Ghee "Sweater Dress"Pure"
Boots- Ghee "ss2015 Canvas Boots"with Color Changing HUD
Manicure-Ghee "Fall14 Matte Manicure" Saffron
Hair-Analog Dog "Yeah" Cupcake
Makeup-Pink Acid "Fall"Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, and Oragne Lipstick
Jewelery-Finesmith "Shikati" Earring and Necklace
Handbag-Carisma Mesh "Elegance Bag" Paprika(Retired)

Oh my! There is even a Ribbed version!  I'm going to bring in a little fun in this styling with "Biscuit Rib" adding some other items from Ghee like "Spring Floral Fasinator"(sold separately) and "Black Licorice Tights"(Sold separately). Tossing off the other as I run up the stairs again.
Dress-Ghee "Sweater Dress"Biscuit Ribbed"
Boots- Ghee "ss2015 Canvas Boots"with Color Changing HUD
Leggings-Ghee "60s Mod Tights" Licorice 
Manicure-Ghee "Fall14 Matte Manicure" Aluminum"
Headpiece-Ghee "Spring Foral" Fasinator
Hair-LeLutka "Jada" Sweden
Eyeshadow-[LD]Cosmetics"Combo Shadow" Green and Yellow
Lips-Pink Acid "Justina Lips" Banana with teeth"
Jewelery-Chop Zuey "Tabula Rosa" Earrings

I think now I am late for work.  I'm exhausted. Lol After I finally decide on the deep green, brown and purple of " Suffragette". That is what you get when you have so many fabulous things to decide on.  I didn't even try Lilac Strip yet. Make sure you also check out all the wonderful items at the Ghee main store.
Dress-Ghee "Sweater Dress"Suffragette"
Boots- Ghee "ss2015 Canvas Boots"with Color Changing HUD
Manicure-Ghee "Fall14 Matte Manicure "Cypress"
Hair-Analog Dog"Tangent" Cupcake
Eyeshadow-Infinity "Sexy Eyes" Starlight and Purple Fantasy
SHYMS-"Passion Makeup" Purple Green
Lips-[LD]Cosmetics "Luxe Lips" Fuscia

Please support me by checking out and liking my pics on my Flickr and Facebook.
Stay tuned for my next Frolic xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment