ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Monday, December 28, 2015

GHEE!

What a fun dress!! I really had a great time prancing around today while I shopped. It is so cute and flirty.  This little mini dress by Ghee is called "Slinky Cocktail Set" in Slate color.

  It is a set, because it also comes with Slink high slate colored pumps,with a cute little bow on the back.

This outfit drapes your body in the best way. Shorter in the front a tad longer in the back, but no too much because it is mini! Don't worry ladies there are matching undies to cover up. 


The wide straps keep gives you a secure fit, but all the cutouts show off the fun curves of your body. This outfit also comes with Fitted Mesh, and appliers for Slink and Maitreya bodies. 

From the front you see a cute dress, then with just a slight turn.. you see kinky! Oh it makes me blush!  It is so fun to wear and soft and silky feeling as well.

  Guess what? It could be yours for free if you hurry on down to the mainstore and grab this for your December gift!  But the month is almost over so don't forget! You must be a group member to get it so make sure you join.  Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxoxo

OUTFIT: GHEE "Slinky Cocktail Set" Slate
Hair:TRUTH "Georgina"Champagne
Jewelry: Ganked "Adrift" (retired)
Blush: Amacci "High Blush Tattoo" Rose
Eyeshadow: F&T Junky "Blue Blossom Eyeshadow" (retired)







No comments:

Post a Comment