ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Monday, December 7, 2015

SMESH!

Take a look at Smesh, "Brown and Yellow Warm Autumn".  This is just the right outfit for a day out with the girlfriends. Low waisted, brown, legging pants, that just fit like a glove and hug your body with every move. Not uncomfortably tight but a snuggling fit. A bright yellow crop top that shows off your midriff ,and sexy, fun side.  Also included is a rolled up, three quarter sleeved, tapered, brown cardigan, to keep you warm in the chilly air.  It is just comfortable enough to not have to lug around a coat.  Perfect for a day out shopping.  Keep your hand free for the bags.  So here I sit waiting for my friends to pick me up and get out on the town.  You don't have to be frumpy,  doll it up with your favorite jewelry or hairstyle.

This mesh outfit is a perfect fit, and also comes with Slink high, open toe, ankle boots.  They are so cool and fashionable with awesome details, and are golden yellow to match your top.

So are you looking for a casual outfit for your day out? Run on over to Smesh and get yours today. This outfit also comes in colors of Black and Pink, and Soybean and Black.  Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxoxoo

Outfit- Smesh "Brown and Yellow Warm Autumn"
Jewlery-Finesmith "BangBang Gold Soc" necklace and bracelet
Hair-Vanity Hair "Momo" Blonde
Purse-Ghee "Portia" Color Hud

No comments:

Post a Comment