ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

LOVECATS!

Today I explored the grid wearing my Lovecats, partial Mesh,  BabyDoll outfit.  I got kicked out of one place too because I didn't have some kind of meter lol.. ah the things I go through to find a shot..  Featured here is the dirty version of the outfit. It comes in a clean version too that is more white on the collar and stripes. You got a short halter with a holster and guns, canteen, sword to protect your self, a flirty school girl looking skirt, thigh high stockings and matching shoes! This outfit also come with Tango Appliers!!  Cute outfit that fits really well.  I really did feel like a young girl lost in some weird world trying to take care of myself lol.
 Also from Lovecats is the BabyDoll Avatar.  The original version in the pic above, but guess what?? Its modifiable!  So here is my version of turning the BabyDoll into a model! It comes with eyes, skin, shape, lashes and hair!  Get these outfits here LoveCats Island (98,95,1028) Create your own look and go on your own adventure! Please leave me a comment and tell me about yours!  Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment