ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Monday, September 30, 2013

ROCK YOUR RACK

Breast cancer is one of the leading health crises for women in the United States. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. There is currently no known cure for breast cancer, and its early diagnosis is critical to survival.  Models Giving Back is pleased to present Rock Your Rack, an annual fundraising event.  Designers will be providing exclusive creations with 100% of the sales going to the National Breast Cancer Foundation along with a fine selection of their newest and most popular designs donating a percentage as well.  There ONE MORE DAY that is open for the public to SHOP FOR A GOOD CAUSE.. Rock your Rack stores will close at 11:59 on October 1st!  

This year's event will support the National Breast Cancer Foundation which provides free mammograms, education, support and early detection services to women of all ages.   
Those who are unable to attend but wish to support the cause, may visit the Model's Giving Back official donation page at  http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=241580   where donations can be made directly using a variety of means.   Go and get your shopping done.. I did!!  Lucky Island (192,44,3002) Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment