ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

N-CORE

As everyone knows, one of my favorite things to do in this Fashion Industry is to blog!  Right now I am going out  for one of my favorite shoe designers, N-Core.  Here are some of my N-Core shoes and I really hope I get to blog for them it would be such an honor.  So wish me luck and stay tuned for my next Frolic xoxoxo
 This first pair was a group gift that I received called Coquette Platform Wild Edition, This leopard print is sure to bring out the animalistic sexiness of your outfit!
 Another pair that I have was also a group gift called Lulu in red color.  One thing I love is the option to use the HUD to wear many different kinds of pantyhose.  This day I show off some fishnets.
 This boots I love for Fall which is right around the corner for me.  These were also a group gift called ECLISPE Brown Edition.  This high heeled ankle boots look great with a pair of jeans for those chiller nights.
 These I actually did buy!  Love this color! The OBSESSION Xtreme Heel II in Aqua color.  N-Core shoes always fit so nice and have so many varieties of nail polishes on their HUD.  A real quality shoe!
Last but not least I actually bought these as well, my favorite pair so far SOUL Extreme Heel II in Caramel color.  Such a Chic shoe!.. With the HUD you can change so many things on this shoe, such as the color of the jewels on the front, the chain color, the heel color and of course toenail colors.

N-Core also has a pair of Roller Skates that I happen to own and love as well!  So many awesome designs to choose from and beautiful craftsmanship on every pair of shoes. Go there and check them out for yourself and grab a pair of your own here  Heels (163,127,25)

No comments:

Post a Comment