ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

GHEE SPRING!!

Where I live, we are getting teased with the weather. The day before 65 degrees and next day snow storm and only 4 degrees.  So you can imagine how I am ready to break out and get into the sunshine.  Today I wear this lovely spring dress from Ghee called "Spring Floral Dress" in Coral color.  Yes just what I need!  Flowers all over, strapless so my shoulders feel the heat of the sun and a slit all the way up to my hip to feel the warm breeze.  Come on spring! lol.. This fresh design can be yours for only $1L hidden somewhere in the ~ghee~ main store!  ~ghee~ is part of the WOMENstuff part of the hunt - all details including clues are on the WOMENstuff website:   http://womenstuff.stuff-sl.com  They are also doing a MEGAstuff Hunt with MENstuff, WOMENstuff, and HOMEstuff hunts running at the same time, MARCH 1 – MARCH 31! Go find yours here at the main store and check out thier Marketplace 
Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment