ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Friday, March 14, 2014

MODEL'S WORKSHOP WITH LYBRA FASHION


Last night I attended Model's Workshop's presentation with the awesome Lybra and fabulous Miss Virtual World Natzuka.  We got so much more than just good  information about blogging and protecting your identity.  It was such a pleasure to get some valuable feedback from such prestigious people.  For a twist, Lybra offered a Speed Styling Contest Challenge.. We were all handed a free Lybra design and was given 6 minutes to style it. All of us had different random dresses. I of course was so excited to jump in.  Styling challenges has always been my passion.  I , I mean (we) were judged by LYBRA, MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2013!!!! sigh.. and our surprise guest judge the stunning BEA SERENDIPITY!!! (who I look up to)  What an honor to have these lovely people's opinions.  Guess who was the GRAND PRIZE WINNER?? .......Me!!! yep!! I wanted to scream and shout!  I got comments from Natzuka that blew my mind about my styling and made my dreams come alive again.  I also won a $1000L gift card to Lybra Fashion.  I totally recommend you to come and join in to the fun we have at Model's Workshop where you can learn, get support, and meet some of SL's fashion's finest. You can check it out and join the group by touching the group joiner on the wall here. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Island%20of%20Brands/217/216/1502

Featured above is Lybra Fashion's gown called "Victoria"  This gown has an avante garde style and fit me perfectly. The gown hugs your body all the way down to your feet with a daring, plunging neckline.  The textures make you feel sharp and edgy.  Flexi material  flow off of the sides of  your skirt giving you an awesome presence, especially when you walk! All eyes are on you for sure!  I want to send thanks out to Lybra for your generosity in gifts and your expert advise, Natzuka for your expert outlook on issue and kind words about my styling, Bea Serendipity for your expert eye in judging our stylings, Jenna Adder and Suki Rexen  for all the hard work you do  pulling together these workshops, and directional guidance.  Go and get some of his beautiful design here  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SaliMar/150/214/502
Stay tuned to my next Frolic xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment