ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lybra!

Lay your eyes on this stunning Mesh gown by Lybra! called "Saraha" This gown is drenched in faucets of gleam all over the dress making me feel like the most expensive girl in town.  It comes in the radiant colors of Green, Blue, Gold and Purple.  I could easily wear this gown out on New Year's Eve or to an award ceremony. Put me on the red carpet! Sleeveless and a sharp, plunging Vneck all the way to your waist. You can't help but be sexy yet elegant. Every move you make the silkiness of the gown makes you seem to glide.  Go and get yours here at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SaliMar/150/214/502 and stay tuned to my next Frolic
xoxox







No comments:

Post a Comment