ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Miss K E L I N I Contest!

The challenges are on.  We are in a battle for Miss Kelini 2015.  To start it all out, we have a picture challenge with one of Kelini's new releases called "Modern Baroque".  In this pic I am roaming the castle in the short gown with a luxurious gathered skirt and train that makes you looks so elegant.  The halter style top is embroidered with rich gold pattern that will make you feel like a queen.  Please go on over to my Flickr and give it a like and support me on my next Frolic! xoxoox


Gown-Kelini "Modern Baroque" Pink and Gold
Hair- enVogue Hair "Layka"
Shoes- Sheeba Creations "Evian Heel" Color Hud
Jewelery- Lazuri "Spring Bracelet and Earrings"
Headpiece- Ghee "Sugar Plum"

No comments:

Post a Comment