ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Friday, October 2, 2015

GHEE!

ooO It is hot as hell in this new outfit from Ghee called "Fright Night Dress" On sale tonight for only $25L! A sleeveless, floor length dress ,that is sinfully tight showing all your curves. 


This outfit has a devilish decal with color blocking black and red that will instantly slim your figure.  You can't help but be smoldering sexy in "Fright Night!"  Get it while its on sale! Halloween is right around the corner so what a perfect add to your collection.


Stay tuned for my next Frolic xoxoxo

Dress-Ghee-"Fright Night Dress" 
Hair-Sentinus-"Britney"
Headpiece-Finesmith-"Black Bride" Giftie
Shoes-Sentinus-"Paris High Heel Shoe" Black
Bracelet-JND's-"Shiny Gloss Jewelry" retired
Pose-Posesion "Corazon 3"

No comments:

Post a Comment