ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Monday, September 28, 2015

GHEE AT THE INSTRUMENTS!

Is the last day September 28th, so run on down to the Instruments and get these two exclusive items from Ghee.  First is the outfit "Damyanti"set in Cerulean color.  The long flowing skirt looks so beautifully textured with flower patterned top, sarong, and flowing skirt. 

  Included is matching jewelery set, with a jeweled headpiece, dangly bracelets, and golden earrings.  



When I see these outfits I think of India and you can be stylish, with a traditional flare. The next is the outfit "Scheherazade" in Freesia color. A short sleeved crop top and hi waisted cut out flowy pants.  Trim and matching slink shoes for Mid feet are showing off the flower decor again.

Included in this outfit is matching necklace, bracelet and earrings(not shown)


Get inspired with Ghee at the Instruments. Stay tuned for my next Frolic xoxoxo

Outfit 1-Ghee "Damyanti" Cerulean color
Hair-.+*Kibt*+.Pearl [MS]
Eyeshadow-Zibska "Swoo" Blue, "Altjo" Sea Blue

Outfit 2-Ghee"Scheherazade" Freesia color
Hair-Sentinus Design "Cool Hair" color Hud

No comments:

Post a Comment