ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Ghee at FAD!

 Today I'm prancing around the sims at Dallas Modeling Academy, wearing the dress from Ghee  for the FAD event called "Deidre", running this round until September 28th.  This halter style is just so cute and comfortable.  Short in the front and long in the back, it is flirty as well.  A fashionable ensemble that also comes with a leather belt.  I love this Burgundy color and think it is a perfect transition into fall.


For those of you who are still on the beach soaking up the last rays of summer there is a sunny version of "Deidre" in the color Whip. Radiant yellows accent the dress and patterns of palms still keep the mood of summer.


Ghee also has available an adorable pearl necklace with a ribbon bow.  It comes with a color changing hud to match your dress!  Also fabulous button strapped,  leather heels that also can be color coordinated to match your dress.  That's not it!  You can get Ghee's Slink nail hud as well, made with exclusive colors for this line. So go on down to the event and check out the other color of Zinn, Sorrel and Clam. Stay tuned for my next Frolic xoxo

Event- FAD
Outfit- Ghee "Deidre" Burgundy and Whip
Necklace- Ghee "Deidre"
Shoes- Ghee "Deidre Heels" Burgundy and Whip
Hair 1- LeLutka "RyKeil" Marilyn
Hair 2- Sentinus Hair "Violetta"
Sunglasses- Finesmith "Bang Bang Sunglasses" Yellow Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment