ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

LOVECATS!

I'm feeling futuristic sexy in Lovecats "Havoc" outfit.  Tight leather, so close to my skin. Straps pulled taunt revealing one side and long sleeved on the other.  The best of both worlds here.  This outfit can fit classic avatars, and comes with Slink Physique, TMP, and omega appliers for mesh bodies. 

Low cut hip hugger leather pants, accents your long legs with straps and studs on the knee caps. You're seductive from the front to the back. Lovecats always gives you a dangerous, sexy look.


Included are these awesome Mesh, studded, leather, platform boots, a wide studded belt, futuristic visor and open finger gloves that have a slink applier.


Time warp the minds of others, feeling confident as you capture their eyes. Stay tuned to my next Frolic! xoxoxo

Outfit-Lovecats "Havoc"
Hair-Elikatira "Wish" blonde
Lipstick-Pink Acid Lip Essential Lipstick "Cosmos" gift
Poses- Corpus

No comments:

Post a Comment