ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

HETH HAUTE COUTURE

I'm so excited and honored to have the opportunity to blog the amazing designs of Heth Haute Couture. This designer was granted Best Designer 2015 in the SL Fashion Awards, and nominated 8 times in the Avi Choice Awards!  When I saw his slogan "Catering to individuals with a more discerning taste in fashion", I knew this journey was going to be fabulous! 

 So let me show you my first item. "Letizia",  the September Group Gift!  It's so gorgeous it looks like its made for a Queen. This strapless gown fits like a glove, accenting your bust with pleats, a form fitting waist, and a floor length billowing skirt.  Red and porcelain colored, silk and satin with exquisite embroideries, will definitely be making you feel royal.


Hold your head high and prance around your event while your matching shawl billows, your chained jeweled belt sparkles and detailed seams shine in gold.   No one can be more regal than you in this haute gown. Perfect for the feeling I have, being given the honor of blogging for this designer.


Its free if your a Group Member! So run on down and get it before it's gone! Check out the other beautiful gowns and pick up a gift even if your not a member!
Stay tuned for my next Frolic xoxoxo

Gown-Heth Haute Couture "Letizia"
Hair-Bliss Hair "Verbena" (retired)
Earrings-Alba2 Rossini "Spring Gold" (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment