ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Friday, October 23, 2015

Miss Vero Modero 2016 Beach Challenge

Ok.. So.... I didn't place is the Miss Kelini 2016 contest.  Although it was fun and an honor to be a candidate.  I think the mistake of lag making my alternate shape not come on and having my boobs stick our on my runway walk in challenge 2 had a lot to do with it! ughhh lol.  So on to the next Frolic!  


Here are my entries for my next contest, Miss Vero Modero 2016.  Please Go and see the pic at the Miss [VM] Vero Modero Official Flickr to See, Fave, and Comment.  Thank you all for your support and Love as I go through this challenge. 


Stay tuned for my next Frolic xooxxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment