ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

THE DOME

Today we got to go to the all famous Dome at Classic With Style.  We practiced the formation.  Debbie Dootigerfish..oh how sweet she is ...was very patient with us. Our class is very detailed I think..We ask alot of questions.  We are gonna be the best we can be!..

The formation was so much fun.  Although the first stops on stage 1 and 3 seem really short to me and I over shot it each time.  * note to self* practice more **.  I just pray I don't fall off. I have been assured it happens to all .. I guess it will just be how graceful we get up! THE SHOW MUST GO ON!  My favorite part about the DOME formation was the final part where 1 and 3 gets to look at each other then exit together. I will be thinking of a virtual high five to my fellow girlfriend..lol.I feel this will be the most fun show to do.. because of the ongoing exchanges. Im excited for my chance up there on the Dome runway. Here is a pic of Debbie and my fellow classmates picking her brain after class today!

No comments:

Post a Comment