ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday's Fashion Show at the Dome!

Well I tried to get to the fashion show on time today but it didn't work out.  I forgot the time and in order to not arrive naked i had to find something to wear. Then I couldn't get on the sims because it was full. But when I did arrive.. to my pleasure I see it is at the Dome!! This is the first time I have seen a show there.  It looked so fun.  The CWS Models were showing off the beautiful elegant gowns of designer Dani Plassitz.  She did good work and out of gowns  I seen it seems the Teal was a crowd pleaser.   The finale was awesome.  Dani had them all wear the same flirty spring dress with different colored shoes..  In my neck of the woods we are needing some spring and those outfits did the trick and had me feeling refreshed, happy and beaming thinking of warmer days ahead. Great Job Ms. Dani!

It was so awesome to see our teachers up there doing what they are teaching us.. To see it done how it should be. Although the lag was terribly bad the models rocked it. In my opinion it seems DebbieDoo Tigerfish and Janda Sahara looked to be the best  performers today as for being in sync on the run way You gals were awesome!! I just hope i can do just as good job when i get my chance.  The show was so much fun and I am looking forward the day I get to strut in the Dome! Watch for my next frolic!

No comments:

Post a Comment