ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

STYLING EVENT INDIAN

Tonight I attended the styling event for Indian.  Many things came out as interesting to me.  First..if bling, and heel clicks on shoes are so distracting that it is a known definate no no...then what are poofers... Over and over again i see this happening and wonder why models are doin it at these events. Are they not caring to win..and are just doin it to be fun? Or do they not know that is is not good. Or maybe I do not know the rules on that such things. But to me it makes common sense not to wear them. Let me know what you think. 

Second thing that came to mind during this show was after it was over.  Now.I was told to find somethign that defines you.that is your trademark. somethign you would be known for.  So I get the awesome idea that I would be the only one to put together a pose sequent that would take me down to the floor and back up at least once on the run way.  I spend a fortune picking out the awesome floor poses and kneeling poses..and guess what my score card said tonight?? NEVER DO A KNEELING POSE...sigh lol.. so I learned something today :).  Better late than never right?


On a better note congrats to the winners of the event,1st Meimie Shiu, 2nd Diana Balhaus, and 3rd SD Damiano. Way to go ladies!! Native indian is what came to mind for me tonight..but the winner all graced us with the beautiful silks and costums of INDIANA... so beautiful.  Stay tuned for my next frolic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment