ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Styling Event

WOW I Just won first place in the event tonight for the first time!  Im so excited. Oh love is in the air...tonight the Valentines Styling Event was on and we all looked lovey.. There were so many different kind of styles tonight. Ranging from sexy like Suki Rexen's look.. she looked so sizzling hot!... or there was the looks of the sweet heart like Flora Stipe, makes my heart melt. The tempting style like Ajay Xigalia..grrrrrrrrrrr lol ..or the romantic like my self, so in love, or the cuteness as in Aeon Cristole in her bear...let me hug ya!! I loved this!! so awesome, and fun Aeon! You gatta love it when everyone is loooking their best and sharing the love. I want to thank Steve and Anrol, Laylah and Nickle Sparow tree for all of them taking out their time tonight. Congratulations to all the winners tonight 1st Lopez Fairlayd * yours truely* 2nd Ajay Xiglaia 3rd Aislinn String.. Way to go!! Check out more about each of our outfits at http://classicwstyle.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment